WORLD PUZZLE DAYS 2014

Модератор: ashk

Инари
Деталей: 87761

Re: WORLD PUZZLE DAYS 2014

Сообщение Инари » 04 мар 2014, 14:39

Вначале Гюнтер говорил о платном участии только для тех, кто зарегистрировался в 2013 и 2014, но участвовать не стал. А для тех, кто участвовал хотя б в одних WPD, участие в следующем предполагалось бесплатным

Но это было до идей с лотереей и призами. Я об этом тоже первый раз слышу, кстати (давно не заходила в Фейсбук)
Tout est chaos
Günther
Деталей: 191276

Сообщение Günther » 04 мар 2014, 22:45

Dmit писал(а):Diesmal nahm ich an WPDs nicht teil pardon Vielleicht klappt's mit meiner Freizeit und Teilanzahl des Puzzles im naechsten Jahr girl_wink
Danke nochmal für die heutige Übersetzung!! :)
Nothing in this world has any sense. Except the one you give.
Dmit
Та самая
Деталей: 342234

Сообщение Dmit » 04 мар 2014, 23:31

Günther писал(а):Danke nochmal für die heutige Übersetzung!! :)
Keine Ursache! drinks
Всё сбудется! Стоит только расхотеть.

Puzzler.su Team 1 - чемпионы Европы 2015
21 чемпионат
Günther

Сообщение Günther » 05 мар 2014, 00:11

Meelady писал(а):Количество участников скорее всего резко сократится.
Meelady, diesen Punkt habe ich auch lange überlegt. Ich fürchte auch, dass die Teilnehmerzahl zurückgehen wird. Das liegt aber dann nicht wirklich an den 7,- euro. Denn die Organisation zieht sich über 3,5 Monate hinweg, und was bitte sind da 7,- euro als Gegenwert? Wir hatten letztes Jahr knapp über 90 'Teilnehmer', und auch heuer um die 60, die gar nicht wirklich teilnahmen. Sie registrierten sich nur, weil die Registrierung gratis war, verursachten dabei eine Menge Arbeit, und man sah sie kein einziges Mal. Diese werden sich sicher nicht anmelden, wenn sie die Registrierung gar nicht ernst nehmen. Da wird die Teilnehmerzahl schon stark schrumpfen. An der Aktivität während der Veranstaltung wird sich aber dabei überhaupt nichts ändern. Denn die 475000 Teile von heuer wurden von lediglich 114 Spielern gelegt, und nicht von den 208 Angemeldeten. Erst wenn aktive Spieler sagen 'die 2 Monate Spaß in den WPDs sind mir keine 7,- euro wert', dann wird sich die Aktivität verringern. Andererseits würden viele gerne 2 mal pro Jahr WPDs haben... Ja, soll ich jetzt bis an mein Lebensende ein Viertel Jahr pro Jahr gratis am PC sitzen und arbeiten? Wie ich schon sagte, ist dieser wirklich geringe Teilnahmebeitrag NICHT für mich persönlich gedacht. Es hat jeder Teilnehmer dadurch die Chance, am Ende ein Puzzle zu gewinnen. Ob wir da sechs Puzzle mit der Teileanzahl der WPDs-Puzzles verlosen, oder ein Megapuzzle wie das neue 33600-teilige, überlasse ich dann euch in einer Abstimmung, bei der jeder Spieler wählen kann. Denn viele könnten sagen 'ich will so ein großes Puzzle gar nicht gewinnen. Ich hätte ja gar keinen Platz, um es zusammenzubauen'. Und der Rest von dem Geld ist dann wie auch heuer zur Unterstützung von Kindern aus der Dritten Welt. Es würde mir leid tun, wenn die Teilnehmeranzahl 2015 dadurch auf 50 sinken würde. Da soll sich dann aber mal jeder selber fragen, ob er es für richtig empfindet, dass jemand Jahr für Jahr gratis zu seiner Unterhaltung Tag und Nacht am PC sitzt, und für Organisation, eingehaltene Ordnung sowie Unterhaltung sorgt. 7,- euro in einem Jahr sind gerade mal 58 Cent pro Monat... Ich hoffe, ihr versteht mich richtig.

Meelady, this point I also wondered a lot. I fear also, that the number of registrations will reduce noticeable. But this will not really happen due to these 7,- euros. Because the organisation runs over three months and a half and what are 7,- euros to the value of all this organisation? Last year we had around 90 'registered players' and this year around 60 who did NOT REALLY play. They only registered because it was for free to register, caused a lot of work and we didn't see them not a single time in the event. It's for sure that these 'players' will not register again when they don't register seriously. So the number of registrations will just reduce noticeable, but there will be no change at all in our activity. Because the 475.000 pieces of this year were done from 114 players and not from the 208 registered players. Only if the active players say that these 2 months of fun are not worth 7,- euros there will be a noticeable reduce of activity. On the other hand there are many players who wished to have two times a year WPDs... Shall I work now until the end of my life every year three months and a half for free? Like I just said, I don't want this really small fee for myself. Every active player will have the chance to win an attractive puzzle at the end of the event. If we will raffle six puzzles of the size we assembled during the WPDs or if we raffle one Mega-Puzzle like the 33600 Educa, I'll let the decision for all players in a survey. Because many could say 'I don't wanna win such a big puzzle. I have no space to assemble it'. And the rest of the money will be -just like this year- for underprivileged children of Third World Countries to support them. I would feel sad if the number of players would reduce to 50 players. But in this case each one of the disappeared people should ask to himself what he feels when somebody works for his entertainment every year for free, making organisation, keeping the whole event tidy and taking care of his entertainment. 7,- euros once a year, this is only 58 Cents for every single month... I hope everybody understands me right.

Have all a pleasant night! Gute Nacht euch allen!
djossan
Деталей: 1487151

Сообщение djossan » 05 мар 2014, 07:46

Günther,
how are you going to get the payment form the partisipants?
For example, bank transfer from Russia will be additional 20 euro. And I think the same is from the other countries outside Europe.
———
Günther

Сообщение Günther » 05 мар 2014, 08:37

djossan писал(а):Günther,
how are you going to get the payment form the partisipants?
For example, bank transfer from Russia will be additional 20 euro. And I think the same is from the other countries outside Europe.
Hello and good morning!

I understand your problem. Take paypal! http://www.paypal.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - When you transfer money by Paypal you have to multiplicate the amount actually by 1,055 and you know the costs. So when you send 7,- euros it costs you NOTHING, and I'll receive 6,61 from you. Or if you want that I receive the entire 7,- you need to transfer 7,39 euros or you click simply at 'Money is for a member of the family' and transfer exactly 7,- and paypal takes automatically 7,39 of your deposit.

In case you have no paypal-account and neither want to create one, perhaps you know somebody who has an account. You give him these 7,- or 7,39 and he sends 7,39 to my account. This way's not only much cheaper, it's also much quicker. I sell puzzles worldwide and get money from Argentina or the USA like an e-mail within a few seconds.
ЕленаЦ
Деталей: 257029

Сообщение ЕленаЦ » 05 мар 2014, 09:31

Hello, Günther :)
Could you tell, when will be necessary to transfer money ? (now or message later at facebook WPD2015?)
Also necessary your email .
Thanks a lot!!!

P.S.Two times a year for WPD- the tempting idea good
Günther

Сообщение Günther » 05 мар 2014, 17:56

Hahahaha!! :D I can not two times. razy Sorry. If you knew how empty I feel after one WPDs... hang1
You have time until the next WPDs start on 1st of January. Because you'll need a personal album to play and I'll create them AFTER the incoming money. But you can transfer it also today. I will write a new online excel-sheet, this time with one more column. In this column will be written "paid". It would be great if one of you would pay soon. So you could see that the transfer of 7,- euros really costs only 7,- or 7,39. (Depends to your click. I explained in my message above.) But please send EURO and not rouble! I would get 30 different currencies.

The paypal-address is guenther.simetsberger@gmx.net .

Thank you!
ЕленаЦ
Деталей: 257029

Сообщение ЕленаЦ » 05 мар 2014, 20:29

Thank you!!!
Митя
Деталей: 105107

Сообщение Митя » 09 мар 2014, 19:52

Meelady писал(а):Я наверно что-то пропустила, не думала, что еще какая то лоттерея будет.
И ты выиграла! Поздравляем!!! :)
Идёт инвентаризация склада.
Продам пазлы на board.puzzler.su
Ответить