Изменить размер шрифта

Новая темаОтветить Страница 6 из 8   [ Сообщений: 72 ]
На страницу Пред.  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: WORLD PUZZLE DAYS 2017
СообщениеДобавлено: 05 сен 2016, 20:32 

Деталей: 243510
просто Мария писал(а):
Инна, может нам под одним номером объединиться?
Мне погоняться, а тебе спокойно пособирать.

Я - за! girl_claping

Все глупости на земле совершаются с серьезным выражением лица. Улыбайтесь, господа, улыбайтесь...

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 сен 2016, 22:04 

Деталей: 227300
можно продолжить гонку-)

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 сен 2016, 11:54 

Деталей: 20476
+

СообщениеДобавлено: 15 сен 2016, 03:28 

Деталей: 0
когда платить и когда начнется?

VI и VIII Московский - вроде участник

СообщениеДобавлено: 15 сен 2016, 08:50 

Деталей: 125053
Забыла, записывалась ли.
Участвавать буду платно, т.к. хочу собирать как привыкла - медленно))

P. S.: Алекс, тебе борода к лицу! Моднявый.... :) ;-)

Страница в вк http://vk.com/id173732063

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 сен 2016, 01:07 

Деталей: 0
Lelia-Olia писал(а):
Моднявый.... :) ;-)

за ней тоже ухаживать надо. поэтому выбрал небритость и машинку razy

VI и VIII Московский - вроде участник

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 сен 2016, 02:31 

Деталей: 191276
Hello friends! ;-)

I see, you are already discussing a lot about the next WPD. I wanted to let you know that the registration form is already opened. Everybody who wants to play in the WPD may register like always. The link to the registration form is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1645775542

Players who have already played in the WPD have to fill in the cells B + C. The cells D-K should be filled out then automatically (if you wrote your name identically like last year). And then you can use the cells L, M, N and O for fun-groups, when you want. Choose an offered group to join it, or create an own group. How you can create an own group? Just write in the first empty line in cell U a group's name. (For example "Moscow Puzzlers", "Siberian Puzzlers", a.s.o.) And in cell V you write your name. After doing this every player who registers and want to join a group will get also your group offered to join it. From L to O every player may choose and join so up to four different groups. The players may be international in these groups. The pieces of the players within a group will be counted together to play against other groups. So if somebody wants to play in a smaller group than the big puzzler.su-group feel free to choose or create a different group. If you assemble 2000 pieces the pieces will be counted 100% to each one of your groups.

Please register soon. There's no need to wait, and no need to pay immediately. You can register and then wait if you are between the 30 free playing friends. Later, when you know that you are not between the 30 players and you want to transfer the 12,- euros you may find an online document with payment information. This document is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XDN ... fU-Tk/edit
It is still empty, but Oxana will copy her translation soon in the next few days. Please be patient! :)

For paying I recommend paypal. If there's somebody who would like to offer that all players without paypal may transfer the 12,- euros to his/her local bank account, and he/she has paypal to transfer it later to me, this would be GREAT. Of course this person should be somebody I know since the WPD 2013 or 2014 and not since two months, because we speak about some money. The other possibility is (PERHAPS!!) to give me your 12,- euros in Hannut. I am not sure if I can come to Hannut this year, but actually it seems that I'll be able to drive. This depends to my boss, not to myself. I'll be able around October 10 to tell if I may come to Hannut. But if I can not come to Hannut and somebody collected the money of all players he can transfer it anyway from Belgium to Austria for only a few cents of "national" transfer charges inner the EU-zone. My local bank account datas you can see also on the payment information. In case that somebody transfers a bigger amount please verify my bank-datas contacting me before the transfer. The account number could have been changed meanwhile by a hacker to get some money. I'll try my best to come to Hannut and to meet you there. :)

Change of topic...
I heard from several players that the "race" we had last year for the 1,000,000 pieces of puzzler.su were not for all players fun. For some it was stressy. You should know every one of you is very welcome and everybody should feel free to play for the group he wish to play, or to play without any group. In first case the WPD stood always for FUN, not for stress. ;-)

The higher entry fees from Dezember 25 on are to avoid hundreds of last minute registrations, and not to get still more money from you. I do not want more than the 12,- euros from you. I prefer to get your complete registration (complete = registration + money) soon, and to have around Christmas and New Year time to celebrate with my family like the entire christian humanity. I want to say thanks in advance for your understanding. Last year I had more than 300 registrations after Dezember 25!

A big hug from Austria.
Günther

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 окт 2016, 11:53 

Деталей: 330000
Я хочу участвовать. Только смогу собрать один пазл.

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 окт 2016, 12:18 

Добро пожаловать, bredyatinka. :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 окт 2016, 12:29 

Я приду к Hannut. Каждый игрок из России, Украины или Казахстана может передать стоимость входа Сергею Супрунов, если этот вид передачи дешевле для вас. good (Российские игроки: 12,00 Евро, казахских и украинских игроков: 8,00 Евро) Сергей даст мне ваши деньги и список имен, которые затем в передаваемые Hannut наличными. Так что если вы планируете играть в WPD 2017 года, пожалуйста, не ждите. После того, как Hannut вы будете иметь только возможность передачи с помощью PayPal или на мой банковский счет в Австрии. При передаче Сергею, пожалуйста, скажите ему трансфер-DATAS, что эти деньги от вас (имя игрока) и для WPD 2017. Таким образом, вы помочь Сергей и сделать его проще, чтобы помочь мне. - Спасибо!
Я жду даты Сергея банковского счета, где вы можете передать. Это будет видно, то в следующем документе: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XDN ... fU-Tk/edit

*******************************************************************************************

I will come to Hannut. Every player from Russia, the Ukraine or Kazakhstan may transfer the entry charges to Sergey Suprunov, if this kind of transfer is cheaper for you. good (Russian players: 12,00 Euro, Kazakh and Ukrainian players: 8,00 Euro) Sergey will give me your money and a listing of names who transfered then in Hannut in cash. So if you plan to play in the WPD 2017 please do not wait. After Hannut you'll have only the possibility to transfer by paypal or to my bank account in Austria. When you transfer to Sergey, please tell him by the transfer-datas that this money is from you (player's name) and for the WPD 2017. So you help Сергей and make it easier to help me. - Thank you!
I am awaiting Sergey's datas of bank account where you may transfer to. It will be seen then in the following document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XDN ... fU-Tk/edit

Новая темаОтветить Страница 6 из 8   [ Сообщений: 72 ]
На страницу Пред.  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.