WORLD PUZZLE DAYS 2014

Модератор: ashk

guzflo
Я добрая
Деталей: 264157

Re: WORLD PUZZLE DAYS 2014

Сообщение guzflo » 14 дек 2014, 15:32

Понятно. Хотела поучаствовать в следующем, но если такие заморочки то пожалуй откажусь :D спасибо Насть за разъяснения give_rose
Пазлы + пазлы + пазлы = весёлая старость.
stasy
Деталей: 141362

Сообщение stasy » 14 дек 2014, 16:22

Даже не вздумай отказываться, обязательно попробуй! ;)
La nostra vita — un libro che scriviamo, senza il diritto sulla brutta copia! (c)
Günther
Деталей: 191276

Сообщение Günther » 14 дек 2014, 23:37

Ася писал(а):Oh, Gunther! You changed the photo! good
And what happened to Alf? :? :lol:
Noo, it's me, Alf. I only cut my hair and bleached them blond. :D
Nothing in this world has any sense. Except the one you give.
Ася
тЁтя,но не Ваша
Деталей: 80000

Сообщение Ася » 15 дек 2014, 00:02

:lol: Hello, Alf!
Морщины — это просто указание на то место, где часто бывает улыбка. Марк Твен
19.05.12. 1-й Открытый Чемпионат Украины. 3-е место в паре с kukabarra 13.04.13. 2-й Открытый Чемпионат Украины. Дважды в десятку! (© Александра)
Günther

Сообщение Günther » 15 дек 2014, 01:23

Guzflo & Stasy, google-translator translates (like always) something crazy. :) Most of your comment is ununderstandable. :D I hope you enjoyed the Speed Contest, although you slept less and although you were not familiar with the counter, Anastasia. I told you in November just that it would be goood to do a test-puzzle to become familiar with the counter. After one or two puzzles the click at the counter after each piece is as normal as covering your moth with the hand when you have to cough. ...it goes automatically. And the combination of puzzling, counting pieces and uploading three photos had everybody of the 10 players. You can see it like a Triathlon. 8-) Without this combination such an international contest would not be possible or at least would be out of any control and also emotionless.

I just heard today from two persons that they can never believe the 3 hours 8 minutes from the winner. That the winner would not have played correct. And this although we used counters and absolutely nobody knew about the detail of the left hand before the contest. And the winner showed in each one of the photo her left hand. Also after 50%. Thank God! Because I forgot about this detail. I only set this detail for the first photo. But thanks to her own initiative she showed her hand in all photos and I could counter to these childish reproaches. - But so you can see how it would end without any control. I was not amused reading these reproaches (thank God only by personal messages!). In three years of WPD I had never reproaches from one player to another or from players of one country to another country. That's why I always wanted that the WPD don't search the quickest player but TOGETHERNESS. Because if I have 200 players and search the quickest I find 1 winner...but 199 "losers". ...I want to emphasize that NO ONE is a loser to me. All ten players were winners to me. And even the winner told me that she feels unhappy. Because she saw that she got much less cheers then other players. Of course she got less because she played much less time and while most of the spectators were still sleeping, I told her. And when there are more then 50 turkish players registered (and still more non-playing members of the group) it's absolutely expectable that turkish players get much more cheers. I don't now why but most of the German members from 2013 and 2014 disappeared up to now. So it is normal that she got much less cheers.

It was a lesson to me. The cheers counter (the number which showed you (5) how many cheers you just got) will be given away next time. There's no positive energy and no positive result behind this detail. It only wakes up sensible players' emotions. The rest, I do think, is okay and has a fun-factor. But it should be seen as the one it is...fun...and not as a serious competition to search "a best player". Simply like a game. :) LET'S HAVE FUN IN THIS LIFE! ;)

I hope you and some other friends from Russia will participate again if I decide to organize a new Speed Contest.

I told this afternoon also in the group of the WPD that I could imagine to organize four of these contests during one year. For example in March an America-Contest, in June an Europe-Contest and in September an Asia/Australia-Contest. And later in December a "final" where the first three or four of the former contests can play again. For example, today you, Luna, Puzzleteacher and Pelin would have been qualified for the "final". ;) In the first three contests there would not be the problem of day-time we had today. All players would have nearly the same day-time and could start at midday. But in the final would come up the same situation like today, that one player starts at 3 am and another one at 2 pm. This would be then unavoidable.

But I think if it makes enough fun the day-time should not be any bigger topic. I also got out of my bed today at 5:30 am. And I was no player, I got out to organize, present screen-shots and sending cheers to all of you. :)

I'm looking forward to another Speed Contest and more russian power. It's not always a 1st place what makes us happy in life. Having fun can be sweeter than sleeping two hours more. ;)

Congratulations once again! You did a great job, as I told you also in the group. 3 hours 41 minutes for 1000 pieces, counting and uploading photos. INCREDIBLE!!! :hi:
Günther

Сообщение Günther » 15 дек 2014, 01:33

Ася писал(а)::lol: Hello, Alf!
give_rose A rose for you from planet Melmac.
Günther

Сообщение Günther » 15 дек 2014, 01:56

Today I watched again our 2013 assembled WPD-puzzles. Many puzzles assembled in Russia. ;-)

It's nice to look back at our first puzzles we did together.

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openThe ... boxAnncmnt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (at the left below the photos you have a symbol to see them in full screen mode.)
Günther

WORLD PUZZLE DAYS 2015

Сообщение Günther » 24 дек 2014, 18:09

С Рождеством! :)

Изображение
Ответить